Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lately...




Well it has been quite some time since I blogged...
Life has been busy and awesome! I am getting married in 6 days, I have a beautiful nephew, and we have remodeled bathrooms!!!!
Here are a few pictures from the last several months. I really hope I get better at this blogging thing after the wedding! 

I was honored to shoot my sweet nephew's newborn photos and design his announcement!
 Isn't he just the cutest?

This is the back of the announcement!

Kamille, Brennon, Kyle and I made these for Kinsey and Jake and Baby Gray!

Love this from the hospital of my Mom and Kinsey and her first grand baby!

Me and the handsome lil fella!

Girls headed to the beach for bachelorette trip! (with my groom)








My sisters and I at the Tool Shower! This is the night before Gray came!
 We think it was the hot wings that did the trick!


Some of our awesome friends at Brookhaven!


Me and my FAVE at the Tool Shower






Our friends threw us a Country Club shower! It was SO cute! The details were amazing! PAR-TEE!

Kyle and I at the Country Club SHower

We love our sign Kamille and B made us!

The Church Shower was AMAZING!

We are just so blessed!

Our engagement session was amazing with our talented photoGALS! Caylan and Leilani!
The photo above is from Caylan Vanaman Photography! Check her out on facebook!

This photo was from Leilani of elsy photography. Visit her BLOG here! She is amazing!




Bathroom Remodel
Bathroom Remodel



I am so stinkin' excited to marry my Kyle on Friday! and I am so excited to find out where he is taking me for our honeymoon! ekk! 
always,
ktb

1 comment:

  1. so many exciting things! baby gray is precious and I just know your wedding was perfection! love you ktb :)

    ReplyDelete