Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby Gray is on the Way!!

Kinsey, Jake, myself and Baby Gray had a wonderful time taking maternity pictures. Here are just a few from the shoot! I am seriously SO SO SO SO excited to meet my nephew.  We only have 57 more days til he is due! We are accustomed to girls, so we are just beyond thrilled to have this little man join the crew:)
I know one thing for certain... he will be so loved. 
Dear Sweet Baby Gray,

Auntie Kamille and Auntie Katie have big plans for you buddy!
Kamille is going to make sure you are the most fashionable kid around and I am going to take millions and millions of pictures of you being the most fashionable kid around.  Uncle Kyle and Uncle Brennon are going to play baseball with you and your daddy while I take millions and millions of pictures of you playing baseball!
I can't wait for trips to the zoo, redbirds games, beach trips and more! I can't wait to see what Duke thinks of you :) 
I can't wait to get the phone call that you are about to make your debut! What fun times we have ahead. You are one lucky kiddo to have such amazing parents! 
See you soon buddy! Love your Aunt Katie
always,
ktb




No comments:

Post a Comment